WEB SITE Disclaimer
This web site disclaimer is addressed to all visitors (referred to as user) of this
This web site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express
GERMAN TEC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this web site or
the information and materials provided on this web site.
GERMAN TEC will not warrant (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing
- this web site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information provided on this web site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
No information provided on this web site constitutes, or is meant to constitute,
advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
GERMAN TEC will not be liable to anyone (whether under the Australian law or any
other laws) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection
with this web site for:
- any direct loss, indirect loss, special or consequential loss; or
- any personal or business losses or loss of revenue
- loss of any kind of income, profits or anticipated savings,
- any loss of contracts or business relationships
- any loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if GERMAN TEC has been expressly advised
of the potential loss.
Nothing in this web site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by
law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this web site disclaimer
will exclude or limit GERMAN TEC’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by GERMAN TEC’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of GERMAN TEC; or
- matters which would be illegal or unlawful for GERMAN TEC to exclude or limit,
- to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this web site, the user agrees that the exclusions and limitations of liability
set out in this web site disclaimer are reasonable. If the user does not think they
are reasonable, the user must not use this web site.
The user accepts that, GERMAN TEC has an interest in limiting the personal liability
of its officers and employees. The user further agrees that no claims will be brought
personally against GERMAN TEC’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you
suffer in connection with the web site.
Not withstanding the foregoing paragraph, the user agrees that the limitations of
warranties and liability set out in this web site disclaimer will protect GERMAN
TEC’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, suppliers and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this web site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable
under applicable Australian law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other
provisions of this web site disclaimer.