WILPU TCT Speed Cut Hole Saws offer superior cutting performance in difficult to
cut materials like natural wood, MDF, HDF, blue board and fibre cement sheets.
They fit standard arbors, cut up to 5 x faster than normal hole saws and the Tungsten
Carbide Tips provide outstanding product life in abrasive materials.
The large gullets support fast chip removal which helps preventing the hole saw from
clogging or binding with the material.
Particularly suitable for:
- Natural Wood and gummy Australian Hard Woods
- Treated Timber and hard flooring boards
- Particle Board, MDF and HDF
- Gyprock®, Blue Board and Fibre Cement Sheets
- Aerated Concrete, Compound Cladding (e.g. LINEA®)
- Reinforced Plastics
For use without hammer action only - not suitable for concrete and metal
Recommended: WILPU Arbors Type ZE2B and ZE4B (102 mm Pilot Bit)