WILPU Industrial TCT Hole Saws for Steel are designed for extensive application in
all type of sheet metals and steel plates.
The Tungsten Carbide Tips can tolerate higher cutting speed and are more heat resistant
than standard HSS Hole Saws.
Fitted with a replaceable pilot drill bit and ejector spring they are the perfect
solution where larger number of precise holes need to be drilled.
Carbide Inserts can be re-sharpened several times, which provides superior product
life in professional and industrial application.
- Chrome Nickel Steel up to 2 mm
- Steel Plate and Cast Steel up to 4.5 mm
- Stainless Steel up to 4.5 mm
- Non-ferrous Metals up to 6 mm
- Fibre Glass, Epoxy and Sandwich Material up to 6 mm